Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

THE MARCH EMPTIES



Manhattan Endless Stay Make-Up in "IVORY 60"
I got this last summer and even back then the colour was a little to dark for me. I usually mixed it with another, lighter foundation. I really love the coverage of this, but I wouldn't buy this colour again. I just had a quick look at the Manhattan website and it seems like they've introduced a wider range of colours. I might give a lighter shade a try. I wish they'd sell it in different packaging though, as you can't get all the product out of the tube. I prefer the packaging of the Easy Match Make Up by far.


Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in "IVORY 001"
I'm super gutted as Rimmel London doesn't seem to sell in Germany anymore. It's one of my favourite make up brands, I've always loved their nail polishes. I got this concealer almost exactly a year ago when I went to London for a concert of Girls Aloud's farewell tour after seeing many people liking it a lot. I have to say that it indeed is a lovely product and I loved using it to get rid of my undereye circles. I didn't like it as much to cover spots as it doesn't provide heavy coverage. I'll be picking it up again when I'm in the UK in May as it's lovely to use on "good skin days".

Neutrogena Handcream (Non Parfumée)
I have pretty dry hands and sensitive skin which is not the best combination ever. I struggle to find handcream that a) provides enough moisture for my skin and b) doesn't make my skin itchy. This cream is by far the best cream I have found up to this point! It's very moisturising and not too sticky - two thumbs up from me for that!

Nivea Aqua Effect Nightcream
My face hates 99 % of creams I've ever tried. It either breaks out, gets super dry or even better a combination of both. Awesome. The nightcream by Nivea is a nice change from that. It provides a lot of moisture and feels lovely on the skin.

Make Up Factory Fixing Powder in "Translucent"
Hands down the best powder. Ever. I stumbled across this one randomly in a German drugstore. It's magical. It doesn't look cakey, it keeps your make up from getting shiny - just lovely. It's a little hard to get as it's only sold by a few stores, but I'm sure I'll keep hunting it down for years and years to come.

Do you have recommendations re: make up for someone who's pale as Caspar, the little ghost? I love trying new make up!

XO

1 Kommentare:

  1. The Nivea night cream is so good for sensitive skin, it's the only night cream that doesn't brake my skin out as well!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    AntwortenLöschen

 

Copyright © Dainty Mademoiselle Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger