Dienstag, 25. März 2014

THE HOLIDAY PLANNING



I've been trying to plan my next holiday throughout the past few days. I'm going to travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow and London with my sister. We're both very excited, especially as we've never been to Scotland! I've been to London about six times, my sister has visited London about three times, I believe. We're both in love with London and the UK in general, so I'm sure we're going to love it. Our little trip takes place during the beginning of May and I've just realized now that I've got to plan quite a few things like getting train tickets from Edinburgh to London, setting up an insurance and getting a few travel essentials. I've also been noting down make up that I want to pick up. There are quite a few brands that aren't available in Germany, so my shopping list usually ends up being super, super long. Watching beauty videos on YouTube and reading beauty blogs certainly doesn't help with keeping the list short. ;)

What are your favourite places to visit?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Copyright © Dainty Mademoiselle Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger