Sonntag, 23. März 2014

THE IKEA HAUL



I had a little stroll around IKEA on Saturday. I didn't plan to head to IKEA, it was a spontaneous decision after seeing one of their advertisements. I was over IKEA back in December after having to go there what seemed like a million times as I had to get essentials for my flat, but I've overcome that an enjoyed having a little browse around.

As you can see I've only picked up a few bits and bobs, mainly because I'm currently saving money for a trip to Edinburgh and London in May but also because I don't have a car and didn't feel like dragging any big parcels with me on the Berlin underground.

The first item I picked up was the little kitchen container from the "365+" line. I already got two of those and needed another one for flour. The "Skurar" candle holder immediately caught my eye. Probably every blogger ever owns something from that line, haha. I've been thinking of buying the pot for plants for ages but decided to not get it as I murder pretty much every plant I get my hands on. The candle holder seemed like the perfect solution. Whilst browsing the candle section - my favourite in all of IKEA - I also grabbed those XXL "Hylta" matches. You can never have too much of those, can you? I've been a lover of IKEA's "Tindra" candles for absolute ages, IKEA however seems to be shiftingto  new candle lines. The glasses the come in are a bit different and they added new scents, too. I ended up getting the "Sinnlig" candles in green (apple scent) and orange (orange scent - duh). Additionally I got the blue "Samvaro" candle which is supposed to smell like the beach/sea. It smells like neither to me but in a good way, haha! Whilst checking out I grabbed some "Alkalisk" batteries because I like having enough of those around.

What are your favourite things to pick up from IKEA?

XO

1 Kommentare:

 

Copyright © Dainty Mademoiselle Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger